The Mission of the Silicon Valley Chapter of RIMS is to promote and further the discipline of risk management by:
- Fostering the educational and professional development of risk managers and enhancing the image of
practitioners and others within the risk management and insurance communities;
- Influencing legislation and regulation at the federal and state levels;
- Providing forums for free exchange of ideas and viewpoints among its member practitioners;
- Fostering relationships with other professional societies and organizations in order to advance its objectives;
- Aligning and abiding by the Constitution and Bylaws of the Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc;
- Fostering the interest and development of rising risk professionals; and
- Giving back to the community and to RIMS National.
We strive to facilitate open communication amongst risk practitioners in the tech industry, with an emphasis on innovation
that Silicon Valley is well known for. We look forward to sharing our insights with you!
The Silicon Valley Chapter is proud recipient of four consecutive Chapter Achievement Awards in 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014.